Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

What we did Sunday!

 This morning we slept a little later than we usually do, so we opted to go to the later mass. I just wasn't up to a stressful Sunday morning rush, so 11:30 mass time it was! After making the kids a well balanced breakfast consisting of a whole bound of bacon...Yes. I slowly started the "get kids ready for mass" crazy shuffle. 
  I have a bone to pick with mass time.com, get your times right! They are always wrong! Usually off by a half hour! The first mass we showed up for was clearly not going to work, because as we pulled up the people were flooding out the doors...Thankfully there was an 11:45 mass at a church 5 minutes away! 
  The kids behavior was hard to grade, I think I'd overall give them a C+. Bella however deserves a solid A, she was remarkably well behaved. But. The younger two left much room for improvement. Jason did random little things like climbing over the pews, trying to leave...and he actually tried to "lick" my ear...Such a little weirdo sometimes!
 Lucy was loud, very loud. She thought it was her job to correct Jason in her loudest most authoritive voice whenever she saw fit. Jay ended up taking her out, sometimes one on one she can calm down. 
   After mass we came home and had lunch, followed by scooter time outside. 
  
    Jay had to leave for work at 2:15, and we were all sad to see him go and miss the rest of the fun and "sun". 
  But! The good thing is, the weather is warming up, and the days are staying lighter longer! The longer days give me this feeling of more time, which I can always use! 
   An hour and a half until kids bedtime, got to go and get baths in! 


1 comment:

  1. My main issue is Cheap Archeage Gold that I have tried to assert boundaries with Archeage Gold her before and she didn't seem to care. Upon telling her how certain things made me feel, she didn't apologize, showed no Buy RS Gold concern for my feelings. She just Buy Archeage Gold brushed me off.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs