Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What keeps the Palladino's busy:)

What's been going on in the Palladino home? Well, nothing that's going to keep you on the edge of your seat. We've kind of just been cruising lately. No big news, no major changes or excitement. Just life. I keep my days busy by feeding children, cleaning up, feeding children, cleaning up, feeding children....you get the idea, right? 
  Jay has been busier than usual lately, he's been juggling his job waitering 5-6 days, his family, all our laundry ( I am lucky) and law work on the side. Jay kindly takes on the laundry to help me out; we don't have a washer/dryer so we have to go to the laundromat. The idea of sitting in the laundromat with three kids is so horrifying to him that he kindly has taken on this responsibility. Some woman like their husbands to buy them jewelry, I like my husband who sacrifices to help the family stay clothed! Thanks honey!
  Bella keeps her days busy doing all sorts of exciting activities that Frozen fans who like to read, ride scooters and play on iPads would enjoy. She is a busy young girl who likes the thrill of cruising on her scooter no matter the weather! 
  Jason is also a busy young lad these days. He enjoys drawing monsters, scary pumpkins, robots, snails....and random other 4yr old type pictures. He too has been doing some scootering, and loves  to be outside when the weather does or doesn't permit. He's in a a bit of a Mama's boy stage right now. Very endearing, always whispering in my ear how much he loves me and that I'm very pretty. So sweet. 
     
  
  Lucy Rose is a kindhearted little girl who loves to keep herself and all around her busy and active. Bubbles are on the top of her list right now, blowing them, catching them, eating them...She reminds me of the fish from Nemo, if you've seen the movie, you know what I mean. She loves to tease her big brother and shadow her big sister. She also still camps out in our bed, and I don't see that changing in the near future.
   
  That's all for now! 


2 comments:

  1. Going to the laudromat with 3 kids sounds all sorts of horrifying to me as well. It's like the stuff nightmares are made of! So glad Jay is doing the laundry for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me feel violated. I won't Cheap Archeage Gold even go into all the details of all the things she has said to me. I know she means well, but seriously. I am a Archeage Gold serious person. I am responsible. I have always been career and education focused. So she has nothing to worry about. I have done NOTHING to Buy RS Gold earn her distrust. And she knows I hate it when she makes certain comments to Buy Archeage Gold me but she just keeps doing it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs