Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday rambling

  Today does not feel like Friday, and I attribute this to Bella's three days off from school this week. Weekends aren't very exciting for me right now, Jay works both Saturday's and Sunday's. We miss him when he's gone on Sunday, doesn't feel natural. Also the one car situation becomes extra challenging, especially with the weather warming up. There's so much I'd like to do with the kids, but simply can't bc the destinations aren't walkable. I guess I shouldn't complain, I know a family who has one car and seven children. They are sacrificial warriors! 
   Anyway, we'll have another car one day, gives me something to look forward to! Mini-van, you are our future! 
  Remember the consignment store I spoke of with the Italian elderly man? Well, I stopped in his shop again this week and scored big time. I bought a kitchen set for the kids, a Fischer price picnic table, and 12 books a quarter a piece! Made my day, and the kids were ecstatic! It's the little things. 
  I've taken this sudden interest in baking bread, bizarre I know. I've experimented with white and wheat bread, although I was the only one who appreciated the wheat loaves....Well, there's a messy house calling my name! Have a blessed weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs