Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Palladino family news


 I'm not sure how long it's been since I've blogged...a month or two? Which means I have a ton of updates. To make it easier for my scatter brained thought process I'll categorize to keep track. First on the list:
Shingles....And yes, the kind that they scare you about on retro channels like TVLand etc. I thought that only the elderly could get shingles. A couple days after Thanksgiving I found out just how young you can be and still develop a very real case of shingles. But I'm over it and lived to tell! And from a shingle veteran, I can advise to get on the antiviral meds right away(if God-forbid) you ever find yourself face to face with shingles. I think it made all the difference with me. 

   DISNEY Trip. Need I say more??? My wonderful, generous mother who is also my children's grandmother treated us to Mickey's Christmas party during our trip to Florida. To say we had a blast would be an understatement. Dreams came true, and lifelong memories were made. 

We have moved. Yes, after nearly seven months of living with the inlaws who so generously housed us, we have moved to our own place. Home is now a cute cheerful apartment in Salem Ma. I love the retro charm of the place, I'm guessing it was built in the forties which was my favorite decade for TCM movies. 
In short, we love the place. 

Now, drum roll please.....JAY GOT A JOB!!!!!!!! And we are oh, so very excited and still both processing the whole thing. It happened so fast and smoothly, and his first day is on Tuesday. The job is for a firm called Green and Greenberg in  Providence Rhode Island.....Which brings me to my next topic...We are most likely going to move again. Although the commute is only  1 1/2 hours away, we feel that it's probably better for the family to be closer to Jay's work, especially since we only have one car. So, while I love our new apartment I love my husband more, and would rather us be closer to him. Also the cost of living is much more reasonable in Rhode Island which may allow us to rent a house rather than an apartment. We are both so appreciative for this job and the blessings Gods given us, I have a feeling 2015 is going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs