Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Party prep

 I can hardly believe that my baby girl is turning "six" tomorrow! How can it have been six years already since Isabella came into our lives?? Tomorrow is the big day, and I've spent all day today preparing for it. There is a theme..."Frozen," of course. Most of my afternoon and evening were spent trying to get this done:

  I was originally going for a Pinterest inspired Frozen cake; but in the end, I did my own thing. I think she'll like it? It has four layers, two vanilla and two chocolate. 

 We hit dollar tree for party decor, winded up walking out with thirty-five items...It really adds up so quick in there, especially when shopping with Bella and Jason. 
 
Me and my first baby, she and I have been through a lot together, and I am so thankful to be her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs