Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Law School is over!


 Jay is finally after three long years FINISHED with law school! This after noon he took his last final of the final semester, and I can't express how relieved we are. Even though it's been a long, long road, I can't really believe that it's actually come to an end. I'm actually so tired right now, that I don't have it in me to really write much that would actually be legible....So instead I'll post (again) a few pictures of our time spent in law school. 

       1L year.



2L year


 3L year




 We've grown in so many ways, we've done things that I didn't know we could. I'm so proud of Jay for all the hard work and dedication that he gave to his studies, and for all the time he sacrificed putting his family first. This is it! We're done! We are going to miss all the amazing friends who have come into our lives, as well as the family we have here. It is in leaving all these awesome people that leaving has become so very bitter sweet.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs