Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

 Life never ceases to be busy and full of the usual stressors. I find myself spending more time wanting to read blogs then write blogs. But here I am trying to blog and hope that I'll actually make sense as I write. I worry that if I don't keep my blog somewhat current, it may become a hobby that I completely give up on. 

 Graduation is quickly approaching, we only have one month left! It's so, so crazy. I remember three years back when I moved down with a three year old and a nine month old, I thought to myself, "Wow, Bella will be nearly six when we finish! That's double her little life!" And in the blink of an eye (or two,...or three) here we are, all three years older, and we've even added a new member to our family. I'm going to miss our life here at law school, it's been stressful, it's been hard, but it's been good. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs