Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hair today

 I have decided to breakup...with my long hair. I know no one really cares about this, except maybe for a few of my close friends. Actually one of my friends and I are always calling each other when we get that sudden crazy urge to go for the chop. I have actually asked that friend to always try and talk me out of it, because she knows how often I live to regret. Yet I have that crazy got to chop urge, and I'm trying to decide what style to go with. 

Below is the style I've been wanting for quite a while now...just always lose my nerve the last minute.

My hair is super long (for me) right now, but unfortunaly I just never make the time to do anything with it. I keep it long because I love well taken care of pretty long hair, curls, braids etc.OnIy I never take the time to style it. The pic below is the ideal for me of what I'd like my hair to look like:
And then for potential formal events I could even do this:

 The reality aside from the delusion is that it never ever happens. Instead I'm usually sporting the wet let it dry look, or the classic mommy-tail. But by keeping my hair long, I have the potential to pick any style I want...only I never pick. 

 I have a theory that there are two different types of women. The first type is the short hair type that love their short hair, second type are the women that always keep it long and when they occasionally do cut it, they immediately let it grow back, and the faster the better. I fall into the second type, always have. Yet I still entertain the idea of going for the chop, which this time I am planning to do. 

 I know, I know, hair grows and this is probably the most boring self absorbed post I've ever written. But if anyone has a hairstyle similar to the one I'm considering, I'd appreciate input. Do you like it? Is it easy to keep up? 



1 comment:

  1. I think that hair style will look great on you. I've gone back and forth on long hair versus short hair, but right now I'm loving mine long. The thing for me is, my hair is naturally wavy/curly and I'm too lazy to straighten it or style it, and I think the longer style is more suited to my natural waves, while when my hair is shorter, it just look frizzier. I think your hair will look great short though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs