Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Friends

  

 I read an article once about how many friends a person needs, broke down in categories of close friends, friends, and aquaintances. Now I've never considered myself a popular girl, or social butterfly or any one of the common extroverted stereotypes. So, I began reading the article expecting to find myself on the lower side of the standard norm of friend numbers. However, to my great surprise when it came down to the "close friend" category I was right on par! I think I even may have exceeded the norm...maybe, can't remember exactly. 

 I learned something about myself from reading that article; I'm more of an invested long term kind of gal. I may not have hundreds of friends, but the ones I do have I know well and most importantly keep. It probably has a lot to do with my temperment and the fact that I veer on the shy side in new settings, which I seem to be in every couple years...

Anyways, I am very grateful to have met so many truly wonderful friends that bring me up, and never let me down! ( I know that sounds very corny!)  But it's so true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs