Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

WIWS



  The weather outside today is simply Glorious! There's also a bit of a breeze which gives you that cool crisp fall feel. It's probably only in high 60's, but I'll take what I can get!:)

 Here's a picture of WIWS, I'm linking up again with Flap to join in on the fun.


 And no....in case your wondering; I'm not pregnant. Just keeping it real, and there's nothing more real than a post baby tummy. 

 I was shooting for a Pinterest inspired sort of "out of the box" look. 
Yet as usual I have once again nailed the Anna Duggar look. Really and truly I don't mind that much, she is a lovely person. I just laugh because when I dress up and look in the mirror I often times think I look like a Duggar:/

Here's the quick run down on my outfit:

 shirt: Jcpenny's
Under shirt: thrifted
Gray plaid skirt ( can't really see in pic): also thrifted
Silver sparkle shoes: Payless for my brother in laws wedding

I realize it may look a little odd to wear silver sparkle shoes to mass, unless maybe it's Christmas. But   I bought them for the wedding, and I want to get my money's worth out of them, so I'll just have to look a little more "bedazzled" than usual. For more WIWS head on over to Flap!




1 comment:

  1. Anna Duggar...LOL..I've always liked her look. You look great...and I don't think you look pregnant at all. And, high 60's in Fl in awesome. I used to do a jig anytime the weather dipped below 70.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs