Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mornings with Jason & Lucy



 Lucy Lu has now entered the stage where she can be content playing on the floor with toys, and it's been such a nice break for my arms. She's also crawling around, and she uses every opportunity possible to pull herself up to a standing position. I've found myself spending a lot of time on the living room floor,   because apparently Lucy finds it so much more fun when I'm sitting right there with her. She and Jason are interacting more and more these days, and some times the things that go on crack me up. Lucy loves to sit and watch Jason play with toys, then as soon as his back is turned she makes her daring move to swipe whatever has caught her fancy. Sometimes Jason, (typical older brother) snatches toys from Lucy, and I'm always amused at how quick she retaliates! She doesn't take any slack from him, and for an eight month old she can hold her own. Here's a couple of pictures of their shenanigans.


  I know it's not time for Christmas pajamas...so let's just say she was breaking them in. I don't really have an excuse for the stocking, I keep stashing it away in the garage, and it keeps finding its way right back in my house. 

   I use to think it would be ideal to have two of the same gender first, I worried that if they weren't the same gender they wouldn't play together the same. I am pleased to report that I couldn't have been more wrong. Bella and Jason play together all the time, and now I can see that Lucy is learning the ropes and fitting in perfectly with her siblings. They are so blessed to have each other, nothing in the world can replace having a sibling!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs