Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Final and Kinder-decisions

It's that time of the semester again...finals. Good thing is only one left! Yay!! And then we can breathe easy for two weeks before Jay starts his internship. Which means we are now two years down and one more to go.

 I have been guilty of calling law school the "other woman" in our relationship at times. These past two years have presented challenges that we could never have imagined. So knowing that we are hopefully over the hump and coming to the end of this journey is beyond exciting.

On other news we have received the email that Bella will be getting the Step Up scholarship. Which means....we have to finally make a decision about what we are doing for kindergarten.  Options are, going to Montessori three mornings a week and homeschooling the rest, homeschooling, or finding a school that will be covered completely by Step Up. I'm not sure what the answer is, because I can see so many pros and cons either way. Homeschooling kindergarten I have been told is fairly easy. And I would love that Isabella and Jason would spend more time together during the day, afternoon after school play consists of tantrums and fighting over stuff.

  I guess I need to do more thinking  and discussing with the husband on this one. If I'm going to homeschool I want to be all in, or all family in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs